We hope that CHIGIRI encapsulates a Kendama that brings together friends, families, hearts, and smiles, and that it will strengthen these connections.
1. This KENDAMA can be broken down into four parts. The ball (tama), the cup body, the spike, and the grip.
2. The cup body has two holes, a through hole and a string hole.
3. Pass the string from the top of the ball through the half-round slit and tie a knot.
4. Pull the string slightly and insert the spike into the cup body so that the engraved groove on the tip of the spike comes to the part of the string.
5. A screw is attached to the spike, so it can be combined with the parts of the grip.
6. To do this, turn the grip (clockwise) to tighten the screw.
7. Turn it the opposite way (counterclockwise) to loosen the screw.
8. Tighten until the engraved groove on the spike is covered. Also, there is a logo on the grip, so tighten until it is covered.
9. Tighten until both markers are hidden and do not overtighten any more. Over-tightening may result in breakage.